Here’s a little bit about each of the dolls in my collection that are a huge part of this blog!
- When I got her: Christmas 2006
- Type of doll: Evangeline from Vision Forum
- Full name: Caroline Faith
- Age: 10
- Personality: Sweet, quiet, girly
- Favorite color: Red
- Other favorites: Skirts, dress up, tea parties
- Fun fact: She’s my only non-AG doll in the collection and she was made in Germany!
- When I got her: June 2008
- Type of doll: Samantha
- Full name: Katherine Joy
- Age: 13
- Personality: Energetic, sporty
- Favorite color: Bright pink
- Other favorites: sports/games, candy, jokes
- Fun Fact: She’s taller than the rest of my dolls, about 19″!
- When I got her: June 2012
- Type of doll: Marie-Grace
- Full name: Marie Lynn
- Age: 16
- Personality: Serious, responsible, kind
- Favorite color: Blue, aqua, turquoise
- Other Favorites: leggings, reading, helping her younger sisters
- Fun Fact: She’s almost two inches shorter than Katy… for real.
- When I got her: June 2014
- Type of doll: TrulyMe #23
- Full name: Grace Alexis
- Age: 12
- Personality: cheerful, easy-going
- Favorite color: Green
- Other favorites: pets, springtime, tagging along with Katy
- Fun Fact: She was the closest look-alike AG had for me!
- When I got her: June 2015
- Type of doll: TrulyMe #46
- Full name: Erica Jamie
- Age: 15
- Personality: Outgoing, fun, creative
- Favorite color: Bright yellow
- Other favorites: fashion, summer, anything unique and crazy
- Fun Fact: Her middle name came from Jamie Grace, because I was really into her at the time!
- When I got her: July 2015
- Type of doll: Kit
- Full name: Margaret Renee
- Age: 11
- Personality: Girly, dramatic
- Favorite color: Purple
- Other favorites: hair flowers/bows, shopping, all things girly-girl
- Fun Fact: I was given Kit’s scooter and dog years before I got the doll!